The Las Vegas Rescue Mission is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Administrative Services Department. We are a private, faith-based organization that serves our community by offering a safe place for men and women to break the cycle of homelessness and addiction.
The Administrative Services Department is responsible for all Accounting, Human Resource and IT functions at the Las Vegas Rescue Mission as well as providing administrative support to the President/CEO. The Administrative Assistant works under the direction of and closely with the Director of Administrative Services providing support in all these areas.
The Administrative Assistant must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in a Christian, professional manner with other facility staff members, Mission residents, volunteers, donors, and customers. Organization, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and think on the fly are essential in this position.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with accuracy.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Reliable, consistent and self-regulating.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook, MS Publisher, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Previous experience with QuickBooks an asset.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, offering a competitive benefit package and paid vacation. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Please send resume to Nicki Antill via email firstname.lastname@example.org