Case Manager (Clark County Social Service Clients)
The Las Vegas Rescue Mission has a Case Management position funded by Clark County Social Services. This position is a grant funded position with a current contract for 1 year. Case Management is defined as a collaborative process that assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates the options and services required to meet the client’s health and human service needs that may include:
- Outreach and client identification: to attempt to enroll clients not using traditional or mainstream services; will receive clients through coordinated entry.
- Assessing: to determine a person’s current and potential strength, weaknesses, and needs.
- Planning: to develop a specific, comprehensive, and individualized plan
- Linkage: to transfer clients to necessary services and treatments provided in the community
- Advocating: to intercede on behalf of a specific client or a class of clients to ensure equity and appropriate services.
- Crisis Intervention: assisting clients in crisis to stabilize through direct interventions and mobilizing needed supports and services.
- Resource Development: attempting to create additional services or resources to address the needs of clients.
- Discharge planning: implementing many of the above functions to help clients plan to transition from one type of setting or service program to another.
The Case Manager will provide the above services to a case load of 20 clients, identified by Clark County Social Service and residing with Las Vegas Rescue Mission. Target populations are young adults ages 18-25, senior citizens ages 60+, Veterans, LGBTQ+ and people experiencing homelessness. In doing so the Case Manager must comply with all standards and directions specified by the designated Shelter Supervisor, Clinical Director, COO, CEO, Board of Directors, Mission policy, and scope of work provided by Clark County Social Service.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Previous Case Management Experience Preferred
- Previous experience working with vulnerable populations preferred
- Previous experience working with families preferred
This is a full-time hourly position offering $16.00/hr, paid sick and vacation time, a competitive benefit package, and an opportunity to advance with a great team.
Please send resume via email to Ashley Bunn at firstname.lastname@example.org