The Las Vegas Rescue Mission is looking for a Case Manager to join our team. We are a private, faith-based organization that serves our community by offering a safe place for men and women to break the cycle of homelessness and/or addiction.
The Case Manager is directly responsible for the day to day case management of intact families identified through Clark County Social Service, residing at Las Vegas Rescue Mission, and reports to the Shelter Supervisor. The function of the Case Manager is to assess, plan, link, provide crisis interventions, resourcing, and discharge planning to clients identified through Clark County Social Service and Las Vegas Rescue Mission.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Complete case management which includes: outreach, assessing, planning, networking, linking, advocating, resourcing, and discharge planning.
- Flexible with work hours in order to provide the most effective and efficient care to clients.
- Manage, enter or review data as required.
- Represent the Mission in a professional manner and be able to communicate effectively internally (i.e. with facility staff members, residents, overnight guests, volunteers and donors) or externally (i.e. Clark County, community meetings, coalitions, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understands person centered practices.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Publisher, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Understands local agencies and able to network, provide referrals and link clients to services.
- Previous experience with Clarity Human Services Systems/ Homeless Management Information System (CMIS/HMIS) is an asset.
- Previous case management or supervisory position is an asset.
- Previous history facilitating group sessions is an asset.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, offering a competitive benefit package and paid vacation. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Please email resume to Alyson Martinez at email@example.com