Recovery Program Supervisor
The Las Vegas Rescue Mission is looking for a Recovery Program Supervisor to join our team. We are a private, faith-based organization that serves our community by offering a safe place for men and women to break the cycle of homelessness and/or addiction.
The Recovery Program Supervisor is directly responsible for the day to day management of the men’s and women’s Recovery Department. The Las Vegas Rescue Mission currently operates as a Level 3.1 Low Intensity Residential Treatment program. The Recovery Program Supervisor will directly supervise the clinical and case management staff and reports to the Clinical Director. The function of the Recovery Program Supervisor is to evaluate programming, look at ways for enhancement and ensure operations of recovery are effective and efficient.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Directly Supervise and provide leadership to all Recovery staff.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible with work hours and provide on call assistance.
- Work closely with the Clinical Director to provide staff training and on-going evaluations.
- Network with other agencies and build community relationships pertinent to recovery programming, continued care for clients, staff training, etc.
- Provide direct practices to clients (assessments, groups, individuals) as needed.
- Manage, enter, or review data including those enrolled in recovery services.
- Assist in crisis situations, practice in de-escalation strategies when needed.
- Represent the Mission in a professional manner and be able to communicate effectively with facility staff members, residents, overnight guests, volunteers and donors.
- CADC/ LADC or higher.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Understands person centered practices.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook, MS Publisher, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Previous experience with Clarity Human Services Systems/ Homeless Management Information System (CMIS/HMIS) is an asset.
- Previous experience in BestNotes or EHR systems is an asset.
- Previous supervisory positions an asset.
This is a full-time, salaried position, offering a competitive benefit package, paid sick and vacation time. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Please email resume to Alyson Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org