As we continue to receive updates and information regarding COVID-19, we want you to know that we are still committed to providing food and services to those struggling in our community. We have made further changes on our property to ensure the safety of our staff, residents and shelter guests. We will continue to adhere to CDC and State guidelines during this pandemic and thereafter.
To put our donors and volunteers minds at ease, we have put together an update of the services we offer:
- DONATIONS: Accepting essential donations only (see below); All Residential pickups are suspended until further notice
- Items Accepted: Food, cleaning supplies, masks, latex gloves, toilet paper, hygiene items
- EVENING COMMUNITY MEAL: Packaged dinners are provided to those outside the gate each evening (our numbers have been growing significantly in the past few weeks)
- GIVEAWAY HOUSE: If in desperate need, clothing can be picked up at our front gate
- RECOVERY PROGRAM: Intake of new clients has been temporarily put on hold
- SHELTER INTAKE: We are not accepting new shelter guests. All current shelter guests are “stay on property status” until further notice and being fed 3 meals each day
- THRIFT STORE: Temporarily closed until further notice
- VOLUNTEERS: All shifts cancelled until further notice. Residents and shelter guests are assisting with volunteer duties.
May God Bless you and your loved ones during this difficult time. Thank you for your commitment to the Las Vegas Rescue Mission and we hope to resume all operations, in full, soon.