With ongoing developments regarding COVID-19, we have made some changes to the operations on our property to ensure our staff, residents and shelter guests remain safe and healthy.
- Evening Community Meal: Dinner is provided each evening starting at 5:00pm and ending at 5:45pm. It will either be a to go meal or seated inside.
- In-Kind Donations: Contact 702-932-8170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on pick ups. Clothing donations are now being accepted as of 4/21/2021. Drop offs of furniture and clothing are NOT being accepted on Sunday’s or Monday’s.
- Shelter Intake: You can review our new policy on intakes as of 07/01/21 here vegasrescue.org/emergencyshelter. Check back often for updates.
- Recovery Program: You can review our new policy on intakes as of 07/01/21 here vegasrescue.org/recovery. Check back often for updates.
- Thrift Store: Open Tuesday-Saturday from 9:30am to 3pm.
- Volunteers: Visit our volunteer page for more details.
- Community Service: We are not currently providing community service hours.
- Food Boxes: This service has been temporarily suspended for those with an out of state ID.
- Giveaway House: If in desperate need, clothing can be picked up at front gate.
May God Bless you and your loved ones during this difficult time. Thank you for your commitment to the Las Vegas Rescue Mission and we hope to resume all operations, in full, soon.