- Evening Community Meal: Free dinner every night from 5pm-6pm inside our dining hall.
- Shelter Intake: You can review our new policy on intakes here vegasrescue.org/emergencyshelter. Intakes are daily at 3pm & 6pm
- Recovery Program: You can review our new policy on intakes here vegasrescue.org/recovery. Check back often for updates.
- Free Bread Pantry: NOW OPEN Mon-Fri 9am-12pm (enter at front gate; first-come, first-served)
- Food Boxes: We have resumed offering food boxes to those with out of state ID. Please ask at the front gate.
- Giveaway House: If in desperate need, clothing can be picked up at the front gate.
- Volunteers: Visit our volunteer page for more details vegasrescue.org/volunteer
- Community Service: We are currently providing court ordered community service hours. Please call 725-910-8339 for more details.
- In-Kind Donations: Contact 702-932-8170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Drop offs of furniture and clothing are being accepted.
- Food Donations: We are now only accepting non-perishable food items as personal donations. If making a large food donation of perishable items, please call ahead on 702-382-0467
- Thrift Store: Open Tuesday-Saturday from 9:30am to 3pm.
As a nonprofit Christian organization, the Mission receives just 7% of government funding; otherwise we rely solely upon the compassion and support of concerned individuals, churches, corporations, and other organizations.
We work around the clock to assist those who need the most help in our community.
(Figures as of December 31, 2022)