In light of recent developments regarding COVID-19, we have made changes to the operations on our property to ensure our staff, residents and shelter guests remain safe and healthy.
- Evening Community Meal: Packaged dinners and water are provided to those outside the gate each evening.
- Donations: Drop off of donations only; we are only taking food / hygiene items as donations. All Residential pickups are suspended until further notice
- Shelter Intake: We are currently accepting new shelter guests via new guidelines stated on our Get Help/Emergency Shelter page of this website. All current shelter guests are “stay on property status” until further notice & being fed 3 meals a day.
- Recovery Program: Intake of new clients has resumed under specific guidelines. Check our Get Help/Recovery Program section of this website, for further details.
- Thrift Store: We are now open! Visit our Thrift Store page for further details regarding our adjusted opening hours.
- Volunteers: Sign up at: lvrescuemission.volunteerhub.com. For select shifts.
- Community Service: We are not currently providing community service hours. Please check back later.
- Free Bread: At front gate only (if we have it).
- Giveaway House: If in desperate need, clothing can be picked up at front gate.
May God Bless you and your loved ones during this difficult time. Thank you for your commitment to the Las Vegas Rescue Mission and we hope to resume all operations, in full, soon.