Help For Those Who Need It
Shelter Intake During COVID-19
Self or Non-Medical Agency Referrals
For individual persons looking to obtain services, and are not directly coming from a medical type facility, you are required to:
- Obtain a COVID Test prior to entry
- And have the ability to access results (results are not needed prior to entry)
- Arrive to LVRM property within 24-48 hours of taking the test
- Complete COVID Screening upon arrival
- Adhere to any quarantine stipulations as set forth by the Mission
- Smoking is not available during this time. We may be able to offer patches or gum.
- Anyone that has been fully vaccinated, will need to show proof upon entry.
- We will require you to take a COVID test on site, upon admittance.
All persons will be required to adhere to the mask requirements for homeless shelters while in common areas, and will remain on property until further notice.
Where to get a COVID test
Options available to schedule an appointment are:
- Contact your local CVS/ Walgreens
- Call 702-383-2619
- Visit any of these sites for appointment options:
LVRM is now fully open with shelter beds available on an individual case basis to single men & women as well as families*; allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
For questions please contact:
- Faitolo Ueligiton, Shelter Supervisor email@example.com
- Alyson Martinez, Clinical Director firstname.lastname@example.org
For Families ONLY contact:
- Ashley Bunn, email@example.com
We will take in:
- Single men
- Single women
- Single fathers
- Single mothers
- Intact families: This can be any make up i.e. spouses, grandparents, aunts/uncles etc. As long as you identify as a family you will be considered as one unit.
Shelter Schedule & Rules
Breakfast, lunch* and dinner will be provided daily, along with all basic needs such as hygiene, clothing etc.
Staff will review with guests, all rules and COVID protocols we have in place.
*subject to change
Shelters and Programs
Single men: Dormitory with 96 beds.
Fathers with children: 12 beds designated for single fathers is available.
1. 30, 60, and 90 day extended stay is offered for individuals and families to get back into independent living
2. Teens In Action Course: Prevention course for teens 10-19 teaching important life skills while helping them understand the dangers of risky behaviors such as alcohol and drug abuse.
3. Active Parenting of Teens: For parents, helping them with the skills needed to use effective communication and teach responsibility with their children
Single women: Dormitory setting with a capacity of 68 beds.
Intact families: Designated rooms, with bunks and cribs for a total of 30 individuals, when available.