Help For Those Who Need It
Shelter Intake During COVID-19
Self or Non-Agency Referrals
For individual persons looking to obtain services, and are not directly coming from a medical type facility, you are required to follow these steps:
1. Contact management to identify availability
• Alyson Martinez, Clinical Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Obtain a COVID Test prior to entry (only after speaking with LVRM management)
3. After testing you MUST arrive to LVRM property within 24 hours of taking the test.
Currently, free COVID-19 testing may be offered at different locations with partnership with University Medical Center (UMC). To schedule an appointment, call 702-383-2619 or click the link below.
All coordination to shelter and recovery programming must be prior approved, as space is limited.
All new community or self-referrals will be required to adhere to the NV state mask mandate and will remain on property until further notice.
Before You Arrive
For individual persons looking to obtain services, Shelter or Recovery, if you have used alcohol or drug within the past 24-48 hours PLEASE seek out medical care first. If you need assistance let us know. Nearby you have local hospitals, WestCare Withdrawal Management, or CrossRoads. You may also contact your insurance provider for additional care. Once you are medically cleared, work with the staff at the facility to arrange transportation.
2121 w. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89102
323 N. Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Other locations doing COVID-19 testing until September 18th:
777 W Lake Mead Pkwy, Henderson NV, 89015
4845 S Rainbow Blvd #403, Las Vegas NV, 89103
SAM BOYD STADIUM
7000 E Russell Rd, Las Vegas NV, 89122
2101 Texas Star Lane, Las Vegas NV, 89032
LVRM has 164 emergency shelter beds, available to men, women, and their children on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Shelter Intake is located off D Street (see map below)
- Provided shelter and meals are FREE thanks to our supporters
- Individual Men & Women: beds can be reclaimed for a min. of 7 days.
Disclaimer: Any belongings left behind will be disposed of after 7 days
If you have further questions, please email intake@vegasrescue,org
Shelter Schedule & Rules
- 5:00pm: Dinner Service
- 6:00pm: Shelter “House Rules” Meeting
- Medication calls nightly for those with appropriate prescriptions
- 7:30pm: Church Services offered Tue. Thur. Sun.
- 10:00pm: Bedtime = Lights Out
- 5:00am: Breakfast Service
- 6:00am: Single shelter guests exit property
- 8:00am: Families with children exit property
Shelters and Programs
Single men: Dormitory with 96 beds.
Fathers with children: 12 beds designated for single fathers is available.
1. 30, 60, and 90 day case management is offered for individuals and families to get back into independent living
2. Families In Action Course: Prevention course for teens 10-19
Single women: Dormitory setting with a capacity of 68 beds.
Mothers with children: Designated rooms, with bunks and cribs, when available.