Be a Guide to Someone in our Program!
We are pleased that you have decided to be involved in the life of a Las Vegas Rescue Mission program resident. We believe that forming godly relationships in the community will be immensely beneficial for our clients in their journey to recovery.
To get the process started, please do the following:
- Complete the Mentor Application* and review the Statement of Faith*.
- Read and keep the Mentoring Guidelines* to give you an idea of the expectations of mentoring.
- All applications submitted will be reviewed by our Pastor, or Mentor Program Coordinator, to determine if the right fit.
- You will receive an email from the Pastor, or Mentor Program Coordinator, to schedule an orientation if you are approved.
- If you are not approved, you will receive an email and personal call from our Pastor with further details
- Submission of the Mentor Application does not guarantee admittance into the mentorship program.
- All approved applicants will be subject to a background check.
- If at any time a mentor is subject to relapse, their position as a mentor will be discontinued. We recommend at that time to seek council from appropriate sources.
- All mentors will be expected to meet weekly with their resident for a minimum of 6 months.
Thank you again for choosing to be a positive influence in the life of one of our clients. We look forward to meeting with you and want to encourage you in this growing relationship. Our prayer is that this is a blessing for you as you bless your mentee in this experience.
Pastor Fernando & the Recovery Program Staff
Las Vegas Rescue Mission | 480 W Bonanza Rd | Las Vegas, NV 89106